Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Intention Setting

So you want to manifest something good into your life?  Did you set your intention or are you just asking?  You need a damn good reason for spirit to help you manifest otherwise just asking is going to net you zilch. Nicely put, I think.

Do you want to change your job or your relationship? Do you know what you want for a job? Do you know how you want your relationship to change?  Did you set your intention before you asked for these changes?  If not you will probably not get what you expect. 

If your intention is to make a substantial change to the amount of money you make in your job.  You have to send your resumes to companies who you feel will provide you with the income you desire.  With this action your intention set you've let the universe know what you plan on doing to help manifest this chance and now they too know the direction you want to head.  You have to do the work too, you have to make an effort whether it's physically (resume writing and sending) and mentally with positive affirmations of what you are manifesting you need equal the universes effort.

Most importantly though you need GRATITUDE. 

I can not stress enough how important this is.  You must be grateful for what you have already been given even if it's not quite what you wanted.  Otherwise you come off as a spoilt child and why would they want to help you? You're never happy or appreciative.

Sometimes we set intentions without realising it.  Our subconscious could already be working on it. When ssituations and events occur out of the blue and we are left wondering what the heck happened you can thank your subconscious for that.  You must try to control your subconscious.  Sounds like a difficult task? Well it is.  So much of our lives are influenced by our subconscious that once you tap into it and monitor it you will be surprised.  I will try to explain. 

Do you know someone who no matter how much they try they just can't catch a break?  Maybe they have had a run of really rotten luck.  Can you think of something they might be doing to bring this upon themselves?  Do they say "Oh whoa is me"  ok that's too obvious, try this.  Do they loose their temper at the drop of a hat, do they only see the bad in others or always wondering what your "angle" is do they have a suspicious nature?  What do you think they are manifesting with their subconscious? You put out negative vibes you get negative back.

Personal example.
I worked for a company years ago and the job I was hired to do was not what I ended up doing and because of this I loathed going to work every day.  If it wasn't for the fact that I needed the job and all the perks that went with it I probably would have quit.  Instead I bad mouthed the company to anyone who would listen, not a smart move and I didn't do it with the intention of getting "fired" remember in my mind I needed this job even though I hated it.  My subconscious took over and did the work for me.  This was long before I had read the book "The Secret" I had no idea I was manifesting my destiny.  I mentioned this in my previous blog Divine Guidance because I did, on the day I was given the golden handshake, ask that "I not be here anymore".  All the work my subconscious did in the months leading up to this and my simple request for it to be over worked.  I was shocked!  Relieved but shocked just the same.

So you see always be clear of your intention, always keep your subconscious in check always think positive and most importantly always show your gratitude.  So many of us sit in misery wondering when will it be our turn, it's always our turn, good happens all the time simultaneously and the only reason good is not happening to you is because you are preventing it.  You are not holding up your end of the bargain and maybe just maybe you really believe you are undeserving, check your subconscious on that one.

With love and light always,
Tammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment