Saturday I had a reading with my favourite Medium who is visiting for the month from Alberta. What she saw for me was as usual frighteningly accurate and it has left me with a lot to ponder.
Our future isn't exactly carved in stone as some may believe. We do have the ability to manipulate outcomes. Now you can argue that decisions you make today will set in motion events of the future and that is what is carved in stone but we do have options, we have a choice of paths to follow. Some paths with many detours.
Letting the cards fall where they may will produce one outcome. Taking an active roll and being pro-active will produce something entirely different. It is ultimately your choice. Then there is the almighty "Wishful Thinking" what we manifest with our thoughts. Be careful what you wish for because they are listening and working towards your desires, no matter the course of action you take the final outcome may not be as expected because of your thoughts.
I recall an incident where I got what I asked for just hours before it came to fruition. This was shocking at the time but when I looked back I had to admit to myself, "this was exactly what I asked for." All in all it was for the best. What if it wasn't though? Would the outcome have been different? I really don't know, I would assume yes it would have been different but there is no way of ever knowing. Once something is done and in your past it cannot be undone. Only the future is mailable.
So for my future, it's up to me how to proceed. I have to align my thoughts with my desires of what I want to see happening in my life, it's up to me to ask and receive no matter what anyone else thinks of my decisions. I have great faith that I will not be handed anything I cannot handle and that whatever my future holds it is for my greater good. After all it is my future regardless of who it includes.
With love and light always,
Tammy.
No comments:
Post a Comment