(Originally posted May 13, 2011)
Every morning, well almost every morning, I do a three card spread with my Ascended Masters Cards by Dr. Doreen Virtue. They are beautifully illustrated and all the messages contained within are positive and affirming. I do this for daily or weekly guidance. For a little insight into what is going on for me at any given moment.
There are times when the cards I draw are not what I'm hoping for, it just doesn't work that way. I'm given what I need for that particular moment or for a particular question or situation I'm dealing with. Out of the entire deck there are cards that I pull up consistently until I make necessary changes to my life and the message is pretty darn clear.
Detach From Drama was consistent until recently when I did just that. Balance Career and Home Life comes up often I'm unsure where the imbalance is so I'm working on that. Find The Blessing In Your Current Situation another regular visitor, maybe I'm being a little ungrateful? See The Other Persons Point Of View, this one is the most difficult because it requires I put my personal opinion aside and accept the other point of view regardless of whether I agree or not. I struggle with this one, sometimes.
Needless to say one of my favourite re-occurring cards is Flow Of Prosperity, this one always results in financial gain for me. Even if it's only a couple of bucks, it's still gain. This one came up today in the middle of the three card spread so it's immediate. The first card is immediate past, yesterday. Centre is present, today and third is immediate future, tomorrow. Depending on how often you do your spread and the time frame you set as your intention. I look usually with in a week at most.
One thing to keep in mind. I'm not trying to foretell my future. I'm looking for guidance and insight into issues or concerns or just guidance in general. I sometimes ask "what should I be focused on" or "just a little direction please", rather than a specific question. I have unwavering faith that Spirit will only give me what I need at that particular time. This is no different than prayer. People pray for guidance, I do. People pray for insight and help with difficult situations. These cards are just specific answers offered by a higher power. It's visual listening. People pray but do they hear the answer? This is just another connection for me to see/read/hear the answers to my prayers, questions or concerns. Nothing more.
Yet there are those out there who frown upon this. Say it's witchcraft or occultism. The thing is everything is done with love and light with God in mind and heart and none of the messages are negative in any way. The Ascended Masters include Jesus and Mary so I can't see how this is in anyway evil? They also include Buddha, Vishnu, Archangel Michael, St. Francis and several other well known hero's of humanity and span many religions and beliefs. So I challenge anyone to tell me this is anything but good. I don't use it for evil, that's impossible as the messages are positive to the nth degree.
Read the bible, it's got some pretty scary passages designed to control the masses with the "Fear of God". I've been close to God and there is no fear only overwhelming love, more so than one can imagine without having experience it. My God is not scary, my God is loving and forgiving and accepting of EVERYONE! Do not kid yourself, you are not more worthy because you go to church, you are just a person who goes to church. It's simply your faith that connects you to God, not a building.
Divine Guidance comes in many forms. It's what we do with it that makes the difference. We can choose to ignore it because it's not what we asked for at that moment. It's still there though, waiting for you to make that shift from stubborn child to accepting adult. Divine Guidance will repeat itself until it is followed, you may as well concede from the start because there is no changing what's best for you.
In love and light, always,
Tammy.
No comments:
Post a Comment